ENA AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
The Ena Ambassador Program aims to create a mutually beneficial partnership with influential anglers who endeavour to offer the highest calibre experiences for their network.
As an Ena Ambassador you have access to:
- a private fishing club, only open to existing lodge owners, Ena Ambassadors and their guests;
- unique, customized travel packages;
- first to access Ena’s expanding network of virgin waters;
- incentives for trip bookings;
- promotion of your business through Ena networks; and
- an opportunity to offer an exclusive world-class outdoor experience to your friends, family and clientele.
There are a limited number of Ena Ambassador positions available.
If you are interested in knowing more about the Ena Ambassador program, please complete the form below. Our Ambassador Champion will be in touch the next day to provide you with a guest log-in to our Adventure Portal where you can learn more about this exclusive program and how to apply.
It is important to note that an application does not guarantee you will become an Ena Ambassador. With limited space, we are seeking the ideal fit with each ambassador to ensure a mutually prosperous relationship.
Thank-you for your interest!
What Makes Ena Unique
- Ena is owned by a small group of passionate anglers that look to fill a small amount of guest spots with like-minded adventurers.
- Truly all-inclusive with no extra charge for fishing licenses, alcohol, guides, cleanings, etc. Only additional cost is for gratuities and fly-outs.
- We maintain exclusive access to all lakes on our outfitting and tourism licenses.
- We maintain a catch-and-release program (aside from shore lunch) to ensure long-term sustainability of our precious waters.
- Our new Ena tourism license in the NWT provides access to an immense expanse of virgin waters.
- All aviation is private with incredibly short travel, maximizing fishing time.
- Ena employs top managers, guides, chefs, and staff that share a love of the outdoors and take great pride in serving our guests.
- New boats, engines and high-end gear ensure the best angling experience.
- A wealth of off-hook activities, including: paddle boards, kayaks, beach paths, ‘dock’ golf, hot tub, poker table, games and more; will entertain all guests on and off the water.